BOARD MEMBERS 2022-Present
Dr. Samira Mustafa Osailan
- PhD (2005) “Use of Saliva as a Monitor of Recovery from Ductal Obstruction”,
Department of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Dental Institute, Kings College
London with Prof. M McGurk & Prof. GB Proctor.
- Fellowship (MFDS) (2007), Royal College of Surgeons in England.
- MSc (1996) in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, College of Dentistry, King Saud
- Fellowship in Implantology (2013), Deutsche Gesellschaft für Zahnärztliche
- MA in Education (2010), Institute of Higher Education, Kings College London.
- Fellow at the Higher Education Academy (2010).
- Certificate in Public Relations (2009), Leeds.
- Certificate in Professional Communications & Media Programmes (2008),
Limkokwing University of Creative Technology.
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (1990), College of Dentistry, King Saud University.
Prof. Khalil Ibrahim Al Eisa
- Prof. Khalil Aleisa earned his Bachelor’s degree in Dental Surgery (BDS) from King Saud University, College of Dentistry in Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- He obtained a Certificate of Clinical Competency in Prosthodontics and Master of Science Degree in Dentistry from King Saud University.
- He got Fellowship of International Congress of Oral Implantologists and Fellowship of Advanced Study Program in Implant Dentistry from New York University, College of Dentistry, New York, USA.
- Presently, he is a Professor and Consultant in Prosthodontics and Dental Implants in the Department of Prosthetic Dental Sciences, College of Dentistry, King Saud University and he is the current President of the Saudi Dental Society.
Dr. Meshari Faraj Al-Otaibi
- President, Makkah International Dental Conference & Exhibition.
- Vice President of Saudi Dental Society
- Member, Executive Board Global Scientific Alliances-GSDA, AEEDC Dubai, UAE
- Consultant in Restorative, Esthetic & Implant Dentistry
- Board Member, Saudi Society of Restorative Dentistry
Dr. Mohammad Hasan Al Harthy
Education & qualifications
- PhD/ Odont. Dr. Faculty of Odontology, Malmö University, Malmö, Sweden, 2009.
- Swedish Board in Orofacial Pain/ TMD, Malmö University, Malmö, Sweden, 2009.
- Master of Dental Sciences (MDSc.). Malmö University, Malmö, Sweden, 2007.
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS). King Abdul-Aziz University, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. 1996.
Current Affiliation & Employment:
- Visiting Assistant Professor, Odont. Dr
- Department of Orofacial Pain and Jaw Function, Faculty of Odontology, Malmö University, Malmö, Sweden.
- Assistant Professor & Consultant of Oral Medicine/Orofacial Pain & TMD, Umm Al-Qura University, Faculty of Dentistry. Makkah, Saudi Arabia.
Professional & Scientific Memberships:
- Active Board Member in the Saudi Dental Society (SDS).
- Active Board Member Ibtasim Association for Voluntary and Charity Dental Services. (Ibtsm org)
- Active member in the International Association for the Study of pain (IASP).
- Active Board Member in the Saudi Society of pain Medicine (SSPM).
- Active member in the International Association for Dental Research (IADR).
Dr. Fawzi Ali Al Ghamdi
- Director of Hospitals Administration – Jeddah Region.
- Director of Dental Administration – Jeddah Region.
- Executive Council Secretary, Directorate of Health Affairs.
- Board Member of SDS.
- Prosthodontist and Oral Implantologist
- Adept at identifying expectations and developing strategies accordingly.
- Ability to work within tight deadlines.
- Solid team leadership abilities.
- Comprehensive communications skills.