SDS Board Member
Mohammad Hasan H. Al-Harthy
-Education & qualifications
- PhD/ Odont. Dr. Faculty of Odontology, Malmö University, Malmö, Sweden, 2009.
- Swedish Board in Orofacial Pain/ TMD, Malmö University, Malmö, Sweden, 2009.
- Master of Dental Sciences (MDSc.). Malmö University, Malmö, Sweden, 2007.
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS). King Abdul-Aziz University, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. 1996.
-Current Affiliation & Employment:
- Visiting Assistant Professor, Odont. Dr
Department of Orofacial Pain and Jaw Function, Faculty of Odontology, Malmö University, Malmö, Sweden.
- Assistant Professor & Consultant of Oral Medicine/Orofacial Pain & TMD, Umm Al-Qura University, Faculty of Dentistry. Makkah, Saudi Arabia.
-Professional & Scientific Memberships:
- Active Board Member in the Saudi Dental Society (SDS).
- Active Board Member Ibtasim Association for Voluntary and Charity Dental Services. (Ibtsm org)
- Active member in the International Association for the Study of pain (IASP).
- Active Board Member in the Saudi Society of pain Medicine (SSPM).
- Active member in the International Association for Dental Research (IADR).
Dr. Akram Fareed Qutob
- Graduated from KAU in 2001 with the degree of Bachelor of Dental Medicine and Surgery and the second honors degree
- Joined the University of Toronto, Canada from 2005 to 2009 and received:
- PhD certificate in human resources planning for dentistry
- Specialty certificate in Dental Public Health
- Fellowship of the Royal College of Dentists of Canada in the specialty of Dental Public Health
- Joined the University of Adelaide, Australia from 2009 to 2013 and received:
- Doctor of Clinical Dentistry in Pediatric Dentistry with a focus on the prevention of oral mucositis in children receiving cancer treatment
- Hospital based specialty training in Pediatric Dentistry
- Joined KAUFD team as an assistant professor of Dental Public Health and Pediatric Dentistry in 2013
- Teaches, community dentistry, ethics and professionalism, practice management, and behavioral sciences in dentistry
- Administrative positions:
- Head of KAUFD behavioral sciences committee (2016-now)
- Head of KAUFD OSCE exam committee (2019-now)
- Head of KAUFD student’s activity unit (2019-now)
- Head of KAU student’s research and development club (2019-now)
- Member of the SDS administration board (2019-now)
- Member of the executive committee of KAU health promotion center (2019-now)
- Member of the executive committee of KAU academic accreditation and assessment (2019-now)
- Member of the executive committee of KAUFD community service unit (2019-now)
- Member of the executive committee of KAUFD curriculum revision unit (2015-now)
- Member of the executive committee of KAUFD faculty enhancement unit (2015-now)
- Deputy director of KAU center for strategic studies (2016-2018)
- Director of the Media and Public Relations Unit at KAUFD (2014-2016)
- Secretary of students’ social committee (2014-2016)
Dr. Sarah Al-Angari
She got her Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) with an honor degree in Dental Biomedical and Applied Sciences from (IUPUI), Indianapolis, IN, USA.
– She is currently a consultant and assistant professor at King Saud University. Operative Dentistry Division, Restorative Dental Sciences Department, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
– Board member, Saudi Dental Society. Head of Riyadh region scientific and social meetings/activates.